Skip to main content

Short Story : Cinderella



 Hasil gambar untuk cinderella film
   Once apon a time, there was a lovely and pretty girl named Cinderella. She lived with her step family. But, her step family treated her like a servant. The were really cruel to her. Cinderella's step family asked Cinderella to cook, sweep, and many other things. It usually happened everyday. If she did it wrong, she will get punished. 
   One day, in other side, in the castle, there was a charming Prince. His parents wanted him to marry quickly, but he always disagree. After two weeks, Prince had found his answer. He has been ready to be married, and his parents had found a way to find Prince's wife. Prince's parents will make a party for all the ladies in the country, and Prince could choose one of the ladies to be her wife. 
   After that, the castle guide spread the news to all houses at the country. Every lady could come to the party, then, the guard had come to Cinderella's house. Cinderella wanted to come to the party, but her step mother didn't give her permission to go there and always gave her heavy tasks and punishes. At the time of the party, Cinderella felt sad. She wanted to come there, but she couldn't. Suddenly, a kind fairy came to her. The fairy wanted to help Cinderella. She gave her magics, but the magic only can work until twelve o'clock that midnight.
   Cinderella went to the party. In that party, the Prince bored. All ladies invited Prince to dance with them. But the Prince didn’t want to do it. Then, When Cinderella came lately; the Prince surprised with her and felt falling in love to her. But, no one knew if she was Cinderella, except Cinderella, God and the Fairy. Cinderella looked very beautiful. She looked like a beautiful Princess from the Castle in other Country. 
   Prince asked her to dance. Cinderella and the prince danced romantically and her step sister was jealous to them. Suddenly, the bell rang. The prince asked her name, but Cinderella couldn't answer because she was in hurry. Cinderella went home quickly. But the Prince felt sad. And luckily, Cinderella’s glass shoe left when she run away.
   In the next day, Prince and his guards looked for the owner of that glass shoe. But, no one can use that shoe. Then they came to the Cinderella’s house. Cinderella's step sisters  tried the glass shoe but it didn't fit. But then, Cinderella tried the glass shoe and it perfectly fit. Cinderella and Prince went to the castle. Prince remembered, if he had found his lady, he had to meet his parents with her lady before they married. So, Prince went to the castle quickly. Prince's parents agreed that Prince could marry Cinderella. Finally, Cinderella and Prince married. Cinderella’s steps family lived with them in the castle. They didn’t pretended Cinderella like a servant anymore. And they lived happily ever after in the castle.


Script 

Once upon a time, there was a pretty lady. Her named Cinderella. She lived with her steps family. But, her steps family pretended her like a servant.
 
Alice : Cinderella…, Cinderella…, Cinderella…!
Cinderella : Wait, I’m coming. Why do you call me?
Alice : look at that. The floor is dirty. Clean it quickly.
Julie : no, no, no, Cinderella. I’m hungry now, cook some food first.
Alice : Julie, the floor is dirty.
Julie : Alice, I’m hungry
Alice : I don’t care, the floor is dirty
Cinderella : May I say some things?
Steps sister : NO!!
Step mother : What’s happen in here?
Step sister : No, mom. No thing.
Julie : Look at that, that’s rat, rat…
Step mother : Kill it now!
Cinderella : Don’t touch it. Let it go away
Step mother : Cinderella, are you sure….
Cinderella : I’m sure mom. If we let it go, it won’t come back to here.
Step mother : What do you talking about? I wouldn’t say it. I would say ‘are you sure want to get new punish?
Cinderella : a…, a…, a…
Step mother : Okay, let it go away. Then clean the floor and cook some food quickly. And you can’t have dinner tonight
Cinderella : okay, mom.

 
It usually happen everyday. Cinderella got big punishes everyday. One day, in the other side, in the castle, there was a charming prince. His named Prince. His parents wanted him to marry quickly, But he always disagree.
 
King : Prince, What do you want? You want to this country to be bad?
Prince : No, dad. But I want to enjoy with my life now. And if my time to marry comes, I’ll marry, dad.
Queen : When will it come? Prince, your father has been old, and you are the regeneration of your dad.
King : Your mom's right, Prince
Prince : I have known it, dad. But I’m still confused about it.
King : Actually, it is easy for you, Prince.
Prince : Okay. But give me time to think about it again, please.
Queen : Two weeks for you, Prince. After this, no time for you anymore and we need your answer on time. Do you understand?
Prince : Thanks, mom and dad.

 
After two weeks, Prince had found his answer. He had been ready to be married. And his parents had found a way to find Prince’s wife.

Prince : Dad, I agree with you. I agree to marry. But….
Queen : Why? What is wrong?
Prince : No. every things is right. I just want to say I don’t know with whom I have to marry, mom
King : ha…ha…ha…, don’t be nervous. We have thought it. We will make a party for all ladies in this country. Then, you can choose one of them to be your wife.
Queen : That’s right. Do you agree about it?
Prince ; I agree, mom


After that, the Castle Guard spread that party to all houses in that country. Every lady could come to that party, then, the Guard had come to the Cinderella’s house.

The Guard 1 : Attention, for all ladies in this country. Prince invited you to come to his dance party. Every lady can come. That party will be at Saturday night this week. Thanks for your attention.
Cinderella wanted to come to that party. Unluckily, her step mother didn’t give her permission to go there and always gave her heavy tasks and punishes.
At the time for party, Cinderella felt very sad. She wanted come there, but she couldn’t do it. Her step mother didn’t let her went there


Cinderella : Mom, I have finished to wish the dashes and clean the floor.
Step mother : Alright…, now, clean the window.
Cinderella : But I have done last three hours, mom
Step mother : Oh…, DO IT AGAIN!!


Cinderella felt very sad by do the task. Suddenly, a kind fairy came to her. The Fairy wanted to help Cinderella.

Cinderella : Oh, God. I want to come to that party. But I can’t. I have to finish it first. Hey, what is that? W-who a-are y-you?
Fairy : Don’t be afraid. I’m just a fairy. I come to help you.
Cinderella : Thank you.
Fairy : Now, wash your face.
Cinderella ; Okay
Fairy : Then, this…
Fairy : Now, you can go there. But, remember, my magic just can work until twelve o’clock this midnight. So, you have to go home before the bells ring.
Cinderella : Okay, Miss. But how about my task and punishes?
Fairy : Don’t worry. I will have done when you go.
Cinderella1 : Thank you.
Fairy : You’re welcome. Let’s wear it! I’ll stay in here. Then, you can go there.


Cinderella went to the party. In that party, the Prince got bored. All ladies invited Prince to dance with them. But the Prince didn’t want to do it. Then, When Cinderella came lately; the Prince surprised with her and felt falling in love to her. But, no one knew if she was Cinderella, except Cinderella, God and the Fairy. Cinderella looked very beautiful. She looked like a beautiful Princess from the Castle in other Country.
 
Alice : Will you dance with me?
Prince : I’m sorry, but I can’t. Thanks for your invitation.
Alice : Don’t worry. I can dance with my friends.

Julie : Look at me! He will dance with me!.
Alice : That’s impossible. I’m more beautiful than you, but he didn’t want with me.
Julie : What do you say? You are more beautiful than me. I think I’m prettier than you. So, look at me carefully!!
Julie : excuse me, Charming Prince, Will you dance with me?
Prince : I’m sorry, but I can’t. Thanks for your invitation.
Julie : But why are you feeling you can’t? Maybe I can help you?
Prince : Thanks, but, I can’t dance now. Thanks for your Participations.
Julie : You’re welcome.

Alice : Look at your self. Prince didn’t want with you!
Julie : But I can talk with him longer than you!
Alice : Yes, But he just say Thanks…, I’m sorry…, then thanks… again!
Julie : SHUT UP!

Cinderella : Sorry, I’m late.
The Guard 2 : Don’t worry. Come on, lets in to the party room
Cinderella : Thank you.
The Guard 2 : You’re welcome.

Prince : Oh, God. Thanks. You give me a pretty woman.
Prince : Hi, lady. Will you dance with me?
Cinderella : Sure


Cinderella and the prince danced romantically and her step sister was jealous to them. Suddenly, the bell rang.

Alice : Look at that. Actually, we can like that with the Prince
Julie : What do you say, we, I think it just me?
Alice : huh, look at your self. You are ugly.
Julie : But I’m more beautiful than you.
Alice : It is wrong!!!
Julie ; No it is true.
Alice : No
Julie : Look at that.

King : Look at your son. I feel he is falling in love with her lady.
Queen : What do you say “my son”. He is your son.
King : No, mom. He’s yours.
Queen : yours, dad.
King : Not mine. He is yours, mom.
Queen : Okay, dad. I lose. How about “us”?
King : That sounds good.

Prince : Lady, you look beautiful. May I ask some things?
Cinderella : Sure.
Prince : May I know your name
Cinderella : Of course. My name is….
(The bells rang)
Cinderella : Oh, sorry Prince. I must go home now.
Prince : No, lady. Stay in here, please.
Cinderella : I’m sorry, Prince.
Prince : Lady, don’t leaf me. Lady…lady…lady…


Cinderella went home quickly. But the Prince felt sad. And luckily, Cinderella’s glass shoe left when she run away.

The Guard 2 : Don’t be sad, Prince. You can get her. Look at that. Her shoe left. You can find the owner.
Prince : Brilliant, Thank you. Stop this party and we will look for the owner tomorrow. Do you understand?”
The Guards : Yes, sir.


In the next day, Prince and his guards looked for the owner of that glass shoe. But, no one can use that shoe. Then they came to the Cinderella’s house.

The Guard 1 : Excuse me….excuse me…excuse me.
Step mother : wait…wait… I’m coming. Oh, Prince why are you come here?
The Guard 2 : Prince will look for the owner of it. Prince will marry with the owner. Did your daughter come to the party last night?
Step mother : Oh, yes. They came to that party
The Guard 1 : Call them now.
Step mother : Alice…, Julie…, come here!
Step Sister : Why do you call me, Mom? Oh, Prince.
The Guard 1 : Okay, try it.
Julie : Oh, yah. I’m first, Alice.
(Julie couldn’t use it)
Alice : Look at you. The princess is me.
(Alice couldn’t use it, too.)
(Some thing felt in the kitchen)
Prince : What is that? Let me check it.

Prince : Hey, who are you?
Cinderella : I’m Cinderella.
Prince : Who is she?
Step mother : ‘A… just a servant
Prince : Try it.
Step mother : But, Prince, she just a servant.
Prince : I don’t care.
(Cinderella could use it)
The Guard 2 : Wonderful!!
The Guard 1 : Prince, she is your lady.
Prince : Cinderella, will you marry me?
Cinderella : Sure.
Prince : Okay. Lets we go to the castle!
Cinderella : yah, but….
Prince : hmm. Okay. If in your depend it’s good for you, why not?
Cinderella : Thanks, Prince.
Prince : I’ll do anything for you.
Step mother : a…., Cinderella. Now you can live happily with him and live in the castle. So, we’re sorry for our pretended to you.
Alice : Yes, Cinderella. I and Julie are sorry, we have been jealous to you.
Cinderella : Don’t worry. I have forgiven you in the first time. And I want you to live in the castle with us.
Julie : Oh, Cinderella. You are a perfect lady. Thank you very much, Cinderella.
Cinderella : You’re Welcome.
Prince : Cinderella! Let’s go.
Cinderella : Yes, Prince.


Cinderella and Prince went to the castle. Prince remembered, if he had found his lady, he had to meet his parents with her lady before they married. So, Prince went to the castle quickly

Prince : Dad, she is my lady. I will marry with her.
King : Who is she?
Prince : She is Cinderella. But….
Queen : why?
Prince : She just a servant.
King : What? She is a servant?
Prince : Sorry, mom, dad but I love her, mom and dad. I hope you agree with me?
King : Who have said we disagree? I’m proud of you. You choose a lady from her heart and you always believe yourself.
Queen : Yes, Prince. You are my best son.
King : Hey…hey…hey…, Prince is my son.
Queen : I am his mother, dad. So, He is my son.
King : No, mom. He is my son.
Queen : Dad, why do you always disagree with me? I’m sorry, I must go…
King : Oh sorry, mom. I’m just kidding mom. Don’t go from here, mom.
Queen : I’m really sorry, dad. But I must go… to the toilet now.
King : Oh! GO THERE NOW! QUICK! DON’T MAKE HERE DIRTY!

Prince : So, dad. Do you agree with me?
King : Yes, of course.

Queen : Prince, you have to marry with her quickly. We hope next week you have been ready to marry.
Prince : Thanks, dad, mom. Cinderella, do you agree with my parents?
Cinderella : Yes, Prince.


Finally, Cinderella and Prince married. Cinderella’s steps family lived with them in the castle. They didn’t pretend Cinderella like a servant anymore. And they lived happily ever after in the castle.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Avicenna (Ibn Sina) : The Father of Modern Medicine

Ibn Sina (980-1037), also known as Avicenna in the West is a philosopher, scientist, and the doctor at the birth of Persia (now Iran). He is also a prolific writer in which most of his work is on philosophy and medicine. For many, he is the "Father of Modern Medicine" and many more called him the most concerned with his work in the field of medicine. His work is very well known is the Qanun fi Thib which is a reference in the field of medicine for centuries. Ibn Sina's full name Abū 'Ali al-Husayn ibn' Abdullah ibn Sina (Persian ابوعلى سينا ​​Abu Ali Sina or in writing Arabic: أبو علي الحسين بن عبد الله بن سينا ). Ibn Sina was born in 980 in Afsyahnah area near Bukhara, now territory of Uzbekistan (then Persia), and died in June 1037 in Hamadan, Persia (Iran). He is the author of 450 books on some subjects of great. Many of them focus on philosophy and medicine. He is considered by many as the "father of modern medicine." George S

Crossword

Question : Across 1.        A test of knowledge 2.        Noun, short for viva voce 3.        An island city-stateoff southern Malaysia, it famous for it Universal Studio 4.        A wild mammal’s hidden home 5.        Lacking the power of hearing 6.        A woody perennial plant 7.        Expressing the future tense 8.        The quantitative relation between two amounts showing the number of times one value contains          or is contained within the other 9.        Each series of slender curved bones articulated in pairs to the spine 10.    A piece of jewellery worn on the lobe or edge of the ear 11.    Originating in or characteristic of a distant foreign country 12.    A person who excels at a particular sport or other activity 13.    Adverb, at or on which   Down 1.        Move or travek very quickly 2.        A compact knob like growth on a plant 3.        To combine in an organized company, party, or the like 4.        The structure forming the upper covering of a

Quiz : Biography

1. These are the roles of Ibn Sina, except.... A. Doctor B. Philosopher C. Musician D. Poet E.Writer 2. Work of Ibn Sina that were used as the medical standard textbook in the Islamic world and Europe is.... A. Al Qanun fi at Thib B. Asy Syifa C. An Najat D. Risalah At-Thair E. Risalah fi Al Isyq 3. Where did Ibn Sina come from? A. Arab B. Iran C. India D. Greece E. Europe 4. When did Ibn Sina born? A. 960 B. 970 C. 980 D. 990 E. 1000 5.  These are the work of Ibn Sina, except.... A. The Canon of Medicine B. The Book of Healing C. West Logic D. Muqaddimah E. An Najat